Push bikes can be dangerous!!

Dumb plug in. I'm not listening to any music it says. How dare it. I am always listening to music!

Originally posted by Nick M
I'm feel pretty tired right now...fingers feel numbish...it's 1 : 03 AM, and I'm finishing up on my essay, and now I have two graphics assignments to do...then study for test...and then do bio homework...ohhh :::yawns:::

How dare you feel tired! I'm here until 7 am :D

Well it's 7 there. In Florida. It's 1 32 AM right here in New York City. It's time for me to go to sleep...maybe. Or I may consider staying up the whole night, making it through the school day, and then coming home and sleeping untill Sunday. That doesn't sound so bad...

*Flash Back*
/me shudders
I was just learning to ride a 2 wheel bicycle, I lived on a dead-end street so it was perfect for kids to ride bikes, play, run :D
At one end of the street was the 'woods', an area between my street and the next that had nothing a lot of trees and bushes. The other end was the 'field', an elementry school baseball field. My house was pretty much in the middle of both the woods and field.
Did I mention there was a chain that went from one side of the field to the next? Not really sure why it was there, it didn't stop people from going there nor did it stop animal from getting on the field and doing their 'business'. Well, the day I learned to ride my bike, I figured out why that chain was there.
This was my time to shine, to show my dad that I could do what he had been teaching me. I climbed on the bike, dad was holding it up. Dad held it steady as I started to peddle off, he ran along side for a few feet then let go. Wooo hooo, look at me, I'm riding a 2 wheel bike all by myself :D :D
I was heading toward the 'field', no cars on the street, no kids that I remember, I was just gliding along.
As I approached the field I some how forgot how to use the brakes. I also forgot to turn the wheel.
Remember the chain I mentioned that went across the field? That chain just happen to be about neck/throat level for me :eek: Since I had forgotten to use the brakes and/or turn the wheel, I rode right into that chain. The bike continued on into the field while I landed on my back with the marks of that chain on my throat.
Oh, childhood memories *shudder* :D

Oh geez. That must have been pretty bad...
you know what's interesting, when you think of something, possibly an event that happened when you were really young, and it feels like it just happened. Almost as if those wounds still hurt...strange.

I can't talk now my throat hurts. I think I need to go to bed :p

I'm rubbing my eyes! 2: 02 AM!

I love my monitor. Can sit infront of it forever, and eyes won't even get red.

You remember that far back Jewelzz ... WOW :D

I heard a whisper you drive a car the same way..flatout and no brakes :eek:

Bikes can be harmful, even fatal. Please be careful riding on streets. A friend that I knew died yesterday, after being run over by a bus, while on his bike...

Originally posted by Nick M
Bikes can be harmful, even fatal. Please be careful riding on streets. A friend that I knew died yesterday, after being run over by a bus, while on his bike...

ok now, what does that teach you?

1) always wear your helmet ( the face might still be recongnizable after the accident)
2) do not think that you are invincible
3) tank is much safer car to drive then most other wheicles

It's allright. I didn't know him well, just I knew his father, he was my 6th, 7th, and 8th grade teacher, and I stayed a few times after school helping him set up networks, and fix stuff, etc. Feel bad for man.

"ok now, what does that teach you? "

Nothing that I don't know.

I'm feeling a lot better now after hearing every one elses nasty stories, my hand is and jaw seems to be well on the mend, but playing games is still hard and the other thing u use your hand for is difficult :D

lol whahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

you hurt THAT hand. bwahahahahah.

yeah making tea really is difficult with it like this :D

the other hand just doesnt do the same job :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back