Problems finding drivers for Panasonic CF-51 Laptop, audio

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Punkrulz, May 23, 2007.

1. Punkrulz

Punkrulz Somewhat eXPerienced

Hey guys,

I have been tasked with re-setting up a Panasonic CF-51 for the police department. While we have tons of the CD's for it, none of them have drivers for the devices. I have been going through a lot of trouble trying to find the drivers for it. You can Google the drivers, but the website you go to has so many various versions of the CF-51... none of them match up with the laptop that I have. I've tried 4 different versions of drivers, no luck.

I managed to get the right video driver from Intel's website. I know that on another CF-51, the audio driver is being listed as the Sigmatel C-Major Audio... however no matter what versions of the driver I seem to find, I either get a realtek driver which gives me a BSoD, or a Sigmatel Driver that says there isn't a proper component and I can't install it.

Audio is going to be a big deal, because on one of the pieces of software that will be used, an audible tone will be played alerting officers to another officer's alert. How on earth can I get the driver to work??? I followed one guide that said I needed the INF installer, and I didn't that but it still didn't make the driver work.

2. iowaboy

iowaboy old person

I do not know if these are the ones you are looking for but go here http://tcc.toughbook.com/ Anyway they were easy to find by way of driverguide.com

3. deanzn

deanzn OSNN One Post Wonder

hi guys, I need a solution for may sound

4. fitz

fitz Just Floating Along Staff Member Political User Folding Team

deanzn, not sure if you have the same laptop or not.. also not sure if punkrulz ever found a solution - but we can wait to see if he chimes in or not. did you visit the link provided by IowaBoy and/or look at driverguide as suggested?