Probems with quik reply

OK think of something scary. Get that imagination working. OK got that........good now hold onto that & leave this post.

forum problems
?????????????
Waddy got a job for ya
:(

Hehe. :D We will have to figure out why .gif's won't show. How did you know that was a pic of Mr.T that I was trying to show? :)

If you look at the bottom of the page that you are posting on, it has the box titled *Forum Rules*.
If the * code is OFF* is showing, you can't see the Image in your post. Only the [URL].

Not all the threads are the same. One thread it might be "OFF" on another it might be "ON".

The bottom of this thread says "[IMG] code is OFF".

Ahhhh. Didn't even look down there. heh. I'll see if we can change that.

I'll have a look and re-enable it, dunno how it happened.
May have been when I knocked that beer on my keyboard :p

gatecrasher.gif

I think we are going to have to chip in & buy EP a stubbie holder with a self extending arm attached to it. It's the only way!

Better get him one for a Darwin stubbie. (2 litres)

mine is workin fine for word assoc, but I have been on that thread for so long, I am part of its spirit.

what is a stubbie?

For some reason, it was disabled in some forums, should all be enabled.

Oh good grief, you poor poms. Don't know what a stubbie is. You poor poor people.
Hipster cries for you.
A stubbie is a glass bottle that holds about the same as a can. You do have cans of beer? Except the Darwin stubbie. Two litres in that baby. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back