Printer problems with XP...

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by m0bster, Feb 19, 2002.

1. m0bster

m0bster Guest

This is a weird one...once I installed XP, my printer all of a sudden got a mind of its own and started printing backwards. What Imean is, instead of printing the first page first, it prints the last page first. I do not want it like this, and have tried to go into my printer properties and change the order to go first page first, but the printer wont do it. Just weird how this started once XP was installed.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? Any ideas?

2. Waynus

Waynus Guest

I don't know what printer you have but on my Canon BJC6200 there is an option in Page Setup to print copies in reverse order, that is last page first etc. Perhaps you have a similar option with your printer and for some reason it has become enabled?

3. m0bster

m0bster Guest

Yep...I changed that...didnt do any good. This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen...LOL

4. Lukas

Lukas Real Name No Gimmicks

That's nothing!

After I installed XP, one night my girl was typing and printing a lot of schoolpapers. Wehen she was finished, she closed word and any other apps, and the printer started printing.

The page had a beautiful, full-color flower in the center and @ the bottom it said:

Anything is possible

That gave me the creeps... :)