Price/Sale

Oooh shiit, that's right, you posted that. :nervous: Doooh!

Here is the stock cooler. Ill upload a picture of the other cooler later.

Cool, I will be seeing money tomorrow, some time in the P.M. (I hope) if all goes well. *crosses fingers*

If somebody from here bids ill throw it in, but not normaly no.

It's up ta $232.00

Seems like usa zombie is up ATM.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder who that isssssss...?

*looks at American Zombie* :p

Sorry but I am out of this as wife just told me she has already purchased a 6800 ultra for my birthday which is just around the corner.

Hey zombie, still interested in the cooler?

I hope it shoots up in the next 10hrs :)

The person that has the high bid has 0 feedback and has bid on like 50 gfx cards and he cancels his bids...I dont think he is going to be the one winning. I just hope when he backs out the bid doesnt drop way down...that would suck so much..

Actually I've been watching him bid. He's hot for a 6800 but he tends to always get out bid. He doesn't seem to wanna go any higher than $230.00 ta $240.00. Imagine if he would bid on 5 or 6 cards like he did last week and he won them all. :eek: :p

3hr 40mins left. Still at 222. I hope the bids start coming in during the last few mins like they always do on ebay. :)

Hah... It better. Otherwise I might bit on it if it stays that cheap. :p

IT would work great on that VIA chipset...those work great with nVidia cards :). If you do bid and win I give you a copy of Far Cry (OEM) :)

HAH! Oooooh, you is desperate ain't ya? :p

j/k

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back