Prey leaked

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by VenomXt, Jul 5, 2006.

1. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

In another case of software piracy the highly anticipated game Prey has been leaked 5 days ahead of its July 10th release date to the P2P sites.

Id like to take a moment and put in a plug for the Prey Developer Human head and producer 3D realms. Having played this game with the Demo both single player and Multi this game is one of the few games this year that needs to be bought. Support this awesome game and besides you wont be able to play the multi with the pirated version anyways ;)

-Sean

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I thought they had a content delivery system, sort of like steam for the game?

3. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

Hmm, guess we'll just have to go get the P2P version to find out.

4. Heeter

Heeter Overclocked Like A Mother

I really hope peeps support this game, this is what Doom3 should of been. I played the demo and it's just insane. I have 2 copies on prebuy.

Heeter

5. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

Well, dont count piracy as a lost sale, Personally I have pirated many many games (uh oh!) and after testing the game out I then either purchased the game, or kept playing it... or just uninstalled it and erased the images. I think that lots of people use piracy as a means to test drive products before actually spending their hard earned 50 dollars.

6. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

I used to think the same thing. Then large demos came out. the demo is very long. Try it. :)

Dont get me wrong in the distant pass when i was low on cash i used that method of justification too hehe. But like HL@ this game needs to be bought by everyone. This is what doom 3 should of been.

7. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

tried the demo on the 360, is quite good but dont think i'll buy the full version.