Weekend DJ
biggerim0.gif

juz953.jpg

41f94f6f08da621f03ac534xb4.gif

cbcbbee43d8ef7a87386163mn1.gif
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6478/biggerim0.gif

Lol good ones. I found the video clip rather funny as well :D

I have never seen Bush move that fast @_@

Now if he could only have been that fast on his feet over the last 8 years...
Sigh.

The really funny thing about this is the poor schmuck is imprisoned and probably being tortured and everybody in the western world is laughing hysterically at his actions. I guess you really need to understand how multiple cultures work.

On the other hand if he tried that under Hussein his head would be decorating the gate post of one of the royal palaces now. Hmmm. Interesting situation.

I just noticed on the news that the person who threw the shoe at Bush now has a broken arm and ribs!

“He has got a broken arm and ribs, and cuts to his eye and arm,” he said. “He is being held by forces under the command of Muwafaq al-Rubaie [Iraq’s national security adviser]."
Source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article5352043.ece

Wow, I think that's a really harsh penalty.

If you watch the whole video , or at least see the security forces dogpile the man, in between chairs, that would go a long way to explaining those injuries. Especially, since they are trained to isolate the arm and the subject, in that order. So if one guy is holding his arm while everybody dogpiles. Crack! Broken arm. dogpile? Crack! broken ribs.

Now if he suffered hematomas and contusions as well as lacerations, well then he got worked over.

BUSH ON SHOE ATTACK: "All I can say is that it was a size 10"

:D

Her's another image of George Bush being captured in a Pokeball:
Pokeball_GO_by_guruji.gif

Now if he could only have been that fast on his feet over the last 8 years...
Sigh.

The really funny thing about this is the poor schmuck is imprisoned and probably being tortured and everybody in the western world is laughing hysterically at his actions. I guess you really need to understand how multiple cultures work.

On the other hand if he tried that under Hussein his head would be decorating the gate post of one of the royal palaces now. Hmmm. Interesting situation.
Truth indeed. I don't think ur average American realizes it but throwing ur shoes at somebody in the Arab world is about equal to spitting in someone face.
I'd like to see how Arab TV is reporting this...

Did the second shoe actually hit him? I can't really see from the GIFs.

no.. he dodged both :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back