Preschoolers given dog food...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
This is sad and makes me sick that someone would do this to little kids. Sick Fooker

edit: can a mod chagne giving to givin sorry.

Given, not givin.

The woman who gave it must be a complete genius, really really top notch, glad to see people like this are teaching children. :up:

Not.

It would surprise you to know that dog food is of a higher quality than most of the food you can buy of the shelves for "human consumption" so its not a bad thing really :)

It all has to be taste tested by people anyway.

LordOfLA said:
It would surprise you to know that dog food is of a higher quality than most of the food you can buy of the shelves for "human consumption" so its not a bad thing really :)

It all has to be taste tested by people anyway.
Yeah I remember reading that somewhere :surprised

lol...sorry i ment to say given but o well. Its not the fact that some of it is better than human food but its the fact the its DOG FOOD if it was ment for people they would call it people food. :)

TittleBitties said:
Its not the fact that some of it is better than human food but its the fact the its DOG FOOD if it was ment for people they would call it people food. :)
I always think of a can of spam when i open a can of a Dog food......hmm:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that alot of the 'better' dog foods are alot better than Spam.

I ate worms over the summer that tasted better than spam. Spam is so sick it jiggles like jell-o and its in a can.

Seems a bit blown out of control to me. I mean these same kids eat glue and crayons. In the article it doesn't say she force fed it to the kids or anything.

Our school is pretty gay. I guess this dude got kicked out for the rest of the year for having ibu profen and cigs. This was the first time he ever got in trouble and has awsome grades. He is a senior too which sucks bad. People passed out flyer to protest but i dont know what is gonna happen. I think it stupid that they kicked him out for that since there has been people caught smoking in the bathroom and only get kicked out for a few days and its usually the same people.

dogfood is probably better than the rubbish they serve up in schools anyway;)

TittleBitties said:
there has been people caught smoking in the bathroom and only get kicked out for a few days and its usually the same people.
It's good to know that teachers really enjoy teaching and love to reward slow learners with less teaching :)

who wants a smoke? you can skip school with these :smoke:

TittleBitties said:
Our school is pretty gay. I guess this dude got kicked out for the rest of the year for having ibu profen and cigs. This was the first time he ever got in trouble and has awsome grades. He is a senior too which sucks bad. People passed out flyer to protest but i dont know what is gonna happen. I think it stupid that they kicked him out for that since there has been people caught smoking in the bathroom and only get kicked out for a few days and its usually the same people.
I'm sure it wasn't the cigs that got him in trouble but the "drugs". The majority of schools these days have a 0-tolerance policy with pills and such in schools. When I was in school technically all drugs were to be at the nurses office and you would go there to take them (crazy but the rules - never saw it enforced). Whole thing is to keep the school from lawsuits for kids poping pills in school.

well the dude should of got a break since the drugies at school get alot of chances. I can pick out all the crack addicts in school.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back