Post your actual desktop!

its my loft and that is just one corner, there is much more space behing me. The edges of the room have angled roof but down the centre i can stand up straight (6' 2") with still room left to jump. It looks too bright sometime because i use a flourescent strip light straight down the middle. :D

thekore said:
its my loft and that is just one corner, there is much more space behing me. The edges of the room have angled roof but down the centre i can stand up straight (6' 2") with still room left to jump. It looks too bright sometime because i use a flourescent strip light straight down the middle. :D
OK, you can stand up straight and jump like a bunny when you're in the 'middle' of the loft, but does that mean you need to crawl to reach your PC then? hehe ;)

This is ones a painful sight...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 113
Good resurrection!
laugh.gif

As an update, here's one of my room while I'm at uni:

summer02.jpg

mines still the same as it was before, just untindy with different things now :)

i would show mine but i have no way too.

edit: nvm

Attachments

• my desktop.JPG
    my desktop.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 87
Do you use that mobile phone when you're at your computer?

That is too tidy also, post a proper snap.

I use my mobile at my PC. Phonecalls/texts dont suddenly stop when you sit in front of one! Just cos his aint a messy pile o ****e like the rest posted here!..that wasn't what the thread was about was it?..posting your mess?

Ohh Teddy did we eat our Weetabix this morning!

An the mobile phone signal can bust your HD b.t.w.

And how near does his mobile look to his HD to you? It can only cause problems if it's kept close for long periods of time...they aren't that sensitive.

And yes..i missed my daily serving of weetabix. That's your fault too! Just thought you were being very picky. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back