Possible re-releasing the Dreamcast in Japan

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by tdinc, Dec 11, 2005.

1. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

According to a engadget post today, it could happen. only in japan though:disappointed: link to story

I still play mine, It was and is still IMHO a super system,

2. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

I remember the Dreamcast. I thought Sega just about dropped off the map (I only see a few games released from them every once in a while).

3. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Fantastic. Hopefully they will start production of the BBA's again then :D

Still play my DC to this day, best console I've ever owned.

4. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Sorry for the bump; I guess this didn't go through, huh! Well, it's not Feb 16th yet...but it's not 'sooner' either!

I still have my Dreamcast and a bundle of games; Skies of Arcadia, Crazy Taxi, and Soul Caliber are in my favourite games list..and there aren't too many of those.

I like Sega. I had a GameGear with a few games for it and a TV tuner, those really fun. I had a Saturn, too, with Tomb Raider, The Need for Speed, um, Gex I think. That one didn't take off too well either. Should I ever have tonnes of spare $$$ to throw around I'd buy 'em again.

5. ThePatriot

ThePatriot -=[BOHICA!]=- Political User

I thought I was the only one who still liked/had a Dreamcast! Mine died and I actually purchased a pre-owned at EB for $15.

6. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

It didn't happen, was just Sega selling off some refurb models on their site. Bit of a shame really.