Please help!!!!

C

cscally

Could anyone please advise me on enlarging a pic I got off the web. It is a simple drawing that I need to enlarge and then use as a guide to make a cutout of it.(halloween costume) It is a gif image file(not jpg like the rest of my pics) and no matter where I go I can't seem to enlarge it. I have a photo enhancing program but that will not even accept the picture. -I don't know if it has to be a jpg file or not for my Olympus Camedia to accept it but I am getting very frustrated.- I just need to make the ears bigger to get the cutout but I just dont know where to turn for help. This site has never failed me so I came here. ANYONE???? Thanks so much for any replies and advice!! :( :( :confused: cscally

Open it up then choose 'save as'. Use jpg or bmp. Then you will be able to enlarge it using paint. Don't know if it will save enlarged though.

open it in photoshop and resoze it ..if you want to enlarge it too much then you may loose quality but since you only want it as a guide..it should do

Thnx but I found the perfect free program...

Thanks for the replies but I forgot about this site that I use sometimes to change the size of my animations. It is gifworks.com and it is free. It also does exactly what I needed it to do. Check out the site, it is pretty cool. Thanks guys!!!:D :D

This may be a tad hard but,

When ever I need to enlarge a picture without losing it's image quality, I take it into Flash, convert it to vector, then enlarge it and convert it back to .jpg or .gif.

If you don't have Flash, e-mail me the picture, tell me how big you want it, and I'll do it and e-mail it back to you.

My e-mail address is herkalees@yahoo.com

Thanks Herkalees but I just needed an image to trace for a costume so the image quality doesn't matter. Thanks for the offer though!!! cscally

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back