Pirated Windows?

What do you mean Corporate Version and how was there 16 on a cd????

if your using a FCKGW prefix then its a corporate copy. Do NOT download Service Pack 1. It will not install. These are leaked keys that are being blocked. Also in the near future MS will prevent the auto updater from installing updates to users who are using the leaked keys. If you discover that you are in fact using a leaked key, go buy the cd. How do you expect Bill to take over the world if you dont pay him?

Do the "right" thing and destroy your pirated copies of XP. You will sleep better at night knowing you stepped forward and did the "right" thing.:D ;)

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Do the "right" thing and destroy your pirated copies of XP. You will sleep better at night knowing you stepped forward and did the "right" thing.:D ;)

Naw Man, Mail them to Billy boy c/o MicroSquish and ask fer yur money back. :p Don't forget a self addressed stamped envelope. :D

Originally posted by SnookBooger

Well I can sleep better now after generating a new valid corp key :p

There is some place within XP, I'm at work and dont have XP here, where it will check for you and tell you if you have a legal copy of XP. It might be under admin tools, I just happened to notice it when I was playing around right after I installed XP the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back