Pioneer DEH7400MP For Sale

Discussion in 'Garage Sale' started by indyjones, Jan 4, 2005.

1. indyjones

indyjones OSNN.net Adventurer

Hi all,
    Firstly happy New Year to you all!

Right after the huge success of selling my audigy2 platinum through the forums, I thought I would try selling my car stereo head unit.
    Its about 2 years old in perfect working order, supplied with all the original leads, packaging manuals etc.
    It feature a large and very clear OEL screen (with multiple displays including left/right levels, background animations and the famous pioneer dolphins & Formula 1 movies)
    This unit can also read mp3s from CDRs/RWs supports a massive range of bit rates and even variable ones. It is capable of reading different directories and even shuffling/repeating tracks just inside that directory.

It’s a great unit and I am asking for £100
    Anybody interested ? :)

Attached Files:

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

what kind of harness does it come with (if any) and is there a remote it comes with?

3. indyjones

The harness is pioneer to ISO and also has all the pre-outs, phone muting connectors etc, there is no remote included as standard. I bought one but have not decided if i want to sell it yet :-/

4. indyjones

5. Sorry buddy, would love to have helped out again, but I just got myself a nice shiny new Alpine CDE 9828RB. Otherwise I would have jumped on this one!

6. indyjones

damn! does any of your mates want one ? :rolleyes:

7. Actually very possibly, I shall inquire round!

8. indyjones

cheers its the same as the sound card fully boxed with everything :)

9. I have a friend who wants it, just waiting for the money from him so I can pay via Paypal, same as last time?

10. indyjones

Cha-Ching sold to what I hope to be a very happy customer thanks again unleashed!