Perfect Disk Defrag? or not?

I've used DK since version 6.0 (using v8 now) and have never had any problems out of it, to be honest. PD might be a great program, but I've had really good luck with DK, so I've seen no reason to switch to anything else. I just setup my partitions to be defragged using "smart schedule" and it does its thing without me having to worry. On occasion, I'll go in and analyze the drives to make sure they're in good shape and for the most part it keeps my partitions in tip-top shape. I've noticed one thing for sure, though... I've installed it on friends' computers that are running FAT32 and it takes about 3x as long to defrag as it does an NTFS partition.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back