Paint Shop Pro 7????help

kingsam

OSNN Addict
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE?I HAVE JUST INSTALLED WINXP,AND PAINTSHOP PRO7 WILL NOT INSTALL,IT STOPS SAYING :CANNOT CREATE DIRECTORY C:\WINDOWS\INSTALLER(AND THEN A LOAD OF NUMBERS),RENAME THE FILE OR DELETE IT
I HAVE CONTACTED JASC AND THEY SENT ME A UNINSTALLER TYPE OF PROGRAM.THEN THEY SAID USE PSP7.04(FOR WINXP),BUT SURPRISE,I GET THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE!
ALSO CANNOT FIND THE FILE WHICH SAYS TO DELETE OR RENAME.

ANY SUGGESTIONS OR HELP APPRECIATED!!!!

STU

it works fine on my XP system.... AIM me, i'll hook you up with my version... decon15

um... dont know what to say. maybe you just got a bad copy. mine works fine sorta...except when im in the middle of doing something and it randomly closes...which sux cause im stupid to not save my work as i go.

It sounds like you might have a problem with your system running out of space for Temp User files or your drive is too full. When are you getting the error?
When you start the install the first question you are presented with is:
location to save files:
And you are given a location:
C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Setup Files\Paint Shop Pro 7 ESD

You can cange this default by using the Change button - this is not where the program is going to install - Just where the istall files will be temporarilly store - try changing this location to something like:
c:\temp\Jasc
or something.

Hope this helps :)
Merry Christmas to all

PSP7 HELP?

I TRIED INSTALLING IN ANOTHER DIRECTORY AND A DIFFERENT PARTITION,BUT STILL THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE.I WILL TRY A VERSION LENT TO BE BY A MATE,AND SEE IF I HAVE ANY JOY THERE.THANKS FOR THE HELP,ANYBODYS IDEAS FOR ME TO TRY ARE WELCOME.
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON.

Have you tried to uninstall and then re-install ?

I have similar problem with installing one of the game too!
In the end .. I re-install XP. all work fine..

BTW using animator 3.. crash in XP.. until I update my Video driver!

Please try to use lower case to post message!

The moderator may send you a nice message :)

Yes, plese press caps-lock :D

Have you tried installing the trial ?
http://www.jasc.com

If that works then, chances are you have a bad copy and should get your mate to take it back to the retailer ;)

I have a problem with PSP7 as well
i have a few fonts installed, and when a make a picture and try adding text to it, it crashes and gives me an error message or just freezes ... Oh and my CPU useage shoots up to a 100%
when it gives an error message, its something about memory, resourses and a lotta numbers

can anyone help?
thnx

-{bLaDe}

i had the same problem with PSPRO 7 i said fook it and went to adobe ph 6 better program and runs smooth too :D installes just fine :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back