Our story

You guys are all on drugs.

When I drove to the beach, I came across the dishonorable man Who said "Son do I have a deal for you" before whipping out a pair of rare blue diamonds and said that how much will you give me for these ? A large piece of cotton wool to dress up yourself 'cous your naked.I have no money but I can pay you with these cans of Spam I just bougt from the Piggly Wiggly and I'll throw in these genuine balloons filled with helium or so we thought,but really oxygen. They are not balloons, it`s Pamela Anderson. So I'll keep the balloons, but you can have this unfeasibly big jar of pickled pumpkins or something. The dishonorable man says thank you but, I'd rather have that polyester three piece suit your wearing plus the contents of that septic tank you have located on the Trailer of your Robin reliant.Now that really stinks of rotting fish that will be served with your breakfast or the chinese menu you are clenching between your chicken fried rice in the bathroom of my mom's house on friday the thirteenth day of "OMG A SPACE SHIP" thats landing right on your trailer! I better call Jerry Springer right away so we can get this on the nightly news at 10 with your dad and his long fingers and thumbs.He might use his head as a tool to hammer in nails because he looks to create an effect which can change the world in a way no one knows. This man is a man of self-respect but still because of his nocturnal night-fishing fetish he needs his collection of marble he collected at a plumbers' convention to use as expensive paper weights on his humongous grapefruits of sour nature. Meanwhile, his friend the postman, who was a transvestite, showed his/her stuff to your sister, who knew that he did not have a chance to burn the candle at both ends. After rubbing the easter bunny for good luck (a playboy bunny).BANG !!! went the Big-Ben in London, while his boyfriend little-ben decided to fly away from the striped monkeys that were stoned and screeched so loud, any dishonourable man would have said oooh, what big rare blue diamonds. Why are they glued to your **** that's gotta hurt. I'll rip them off for you, only if you can touch this alternative communication satellite with your massive, genetically enhanced chihuahua. So he enlarged several goats and made them perform on his girlfriend's waterbed, while gettin' jiggy with a large red warm pie. Master P, rapping about, he said "I can't hold it any longer.A passing LLama lifted his leg when suddenly a huge purple hippo flew past singing like a virgin which was strange for that time of the year. After pausing for a piece of chocolate wrapped in a small round human greasy pork rind shaped, yet somewhat purple by nature but blue under the wrapping. It was not born with all its eggs in one side of its small circle sized kangaroo like pouch because it's DNA was altered to destroy the earth."Oh Bugger" said the disparaged transvestite on the radio. I have pulled bubble gum from my shoes since they're not really shoes at all. They are really a hole in Batmans tights, gosh I wish that it could be me in that outfit with robin rescuing pretty women from all the weird blobby things that carries the disease known to stick to the bits of the body left over after an all night rave.The Postman exclaimed im not a huge fan of the teenage mutant called Ninja Turtle and that sewage rat who smells of teen spirit and old sweat socks. The Electronic Punk she screams with sickening brutality at the thought of eating the can of Spam. THE END

How does the old saying go...? A thousand monkeys typing
for a thousand years... :D

It's a masterpiece!

I agree fully. We are literary masters. I should try to get this published. Well done to all involved. *standing O*

Our story.

Thank God, I was getting writers cramp.
Dont forget to register the rights.:D :D :D and contact Steven Spielberg. :confused:

Re: Our story.

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
Thank God, I was getting writers cramp.
That old "one handed typing" thing. ;) Get you every time.

Maybe he is right, cause I don't use my hands either. :D Man, we gotta start another one of these 3 word masterpieces. I was getting a good roll out of it.

Our story.

Now you know why I entered for the pole vault in the olympics!!
But it broke on the first JUMP

Oofa! That's gotta hurt But you can still type, you da man!

No you're right. Should have gone to Legacy Hell!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back