OSNN Fantasy Baseball Thread

Re: Fantasy Baseball League

So you trade him now and then this season he does great and you freak out even more. :p

Patient? I was patient with him during the NLCS in 2005. I was patient with him during the WS in 2005. I was PATIENT all of last season! Don't give me patient!
hehe sorry, I guess I should have looked at his track record and your patience with it :eek: :p

And the Astros bullpen blows another game...

It's a long season though, Roger will come back in May/June as he did last year and they will be fine ;)

I made a lot of changes earlier - might be people that others want out there now :eek:

yeah.. saw all the add/drops from you chief.. but it's too early in the season for me to make many wholesale changes yet.. gotta get a feel for the players and scoring.. tis a long season

tis indeed, just changing my strategy ;)

Where am I ranked?!

No one has any rank as of yet, won't happen until the first week is over since it is head-to-head.

WTF? It doesn't update daily?

It does update daily, but the matchups are week long. Here is a screenshot of my matchup to Fitz atm...

Head-to-Head is updated daily, overall records are updated weekly.

Attachments

• week1.jpg
    week1.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 452

I don't care about your team! I want to know how I am doing!

It does update daily, but the matchups are week long. Here is a screenshot of my matchup to Fitz atm...

Head-to-Head is updated daily, overall records are updated weekly.

sure.. rub it in..

Here matt are your scores/matchups

Attachments

• madmatt.png
    madmatt.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 431

I am getting crushed.

Please I'm get beat, and don't even know why.

I am getting crushed.

Matt, do you want me to modify your roster? Looks as if Furcal is on the DL and you are losing points each day you don't have a player at that position (stats more than points, but you know what i mean).

Any word from Yahoo yet?

not as bad as I am :)

edit:
hey derek, thought this might make you Happy to see: Yankees mathematically predicted to dominate

My team did crappy yesterday, so I expect our score to change ;) Thanks for that article, let's hope they can back it up!

I don't have another shortstop on the roster. I am going to get in touch with Yahoo! again this weekend because I want access to this.

Well right but I could add/drop someone - from past years you used to be able to actually put people on the "DL", and then free up a roster spot. This year, you can put them on the DL but they are still taking a spot.

Crappy.

Yee haw! The Astros finally won a game! Oswalt pitched a complete game gem (94 pitches, 5H, 1ER, 4K). Berkman and Lee both hit solo shots.

That'll help.

How does pitching work? Am I supposed to be swapping out my other three pitchers when they are scheduled to start?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back