OSNN clan CS screenshots

Posted by Iceman
here is screenshot from other day, notice my kill/death ratio

owned

cool.gif

yah yah toot your own horn...

do mention that I was on YOUR team till the last round when I switched... lol...

punk..

btw X-ISTENCE is an invaluable member of the clan squad... do not know how I coulda forgotten... my sincere apologies and I will endeavour not to repeat the error with such an esteemed colleague... sorry m8 :) you know I respect you...

:)

hmmmmm, you wasn't playing here sazar, so go toot your own horn somewhere else

cool.gif

Hello all, I'm new to these forums and saw the CS forum here. I stopped playing awhile back when BF1942 came out, but would love to get together with you all and play sometime. What server do you play on. Thanks and talk to you all later.

I was trying to get some practice last night, and here are the results :)

What do you guys think?

Posted by jimmydean
Hello all, I'm new to these forums and saw the CS forum here. I stopped playing awhile back when BF1942 came out, but would love to get together with you all and play sometime. What server do you play on. Thanks and talk to you all later.

Hey, most of the members are new to CS, including me :p

We usually play on the HPR server: 67.40.231.197:27015

Posted by NetRyder
I was trying to get some practice last night, and here are the results :)

What do you guys think?

Your getting better NetRyder :)

Hello peeps.
cs is sooooo addictive!!!!! just came off it there myself. Work at 6am. nearly 1am now. This is quite early to be coming off cs but I'm too tired to play anymore. Checked some of the servers you guys play on. Unfortunatly for me the pings are a bit high for me.

I'll come on 2morrow and give you all some ip addresses of some top servers if you's want them. I also make sprays. Used to use wally but don't like it anymore. Found a quicker way. Easier too.
I'll fill you in on that too.

Night night folks........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by o_87
hey, sure... get us some IP's ;)

Yeah, we were hunting for IPs today for almost 10 minutes.

Now the whole gang's here ... and I have to go do school work :(

Well you know i'm not usually the best CS player ever lived.

So i gotta brag :D

Weird attachment didnt work :(

Well anywayzzzz OWNED!!!

i didnt wanna show this whole pic but here is somethin to show o_87 is doin ok LOL my score didnt matter

Hello again. Just in from work and straight onto computer.lol.

First I'll give ya this address http://www.customstrike.firstream.net/

Decal converter. Real easy to use. Once you have it going simply start it up.Go to decal, make decal and you get games folders menu thingy. Just click on add and then browse for you cs directory. Usually c:/SIERRA/Half-Life/cstrike
add this in and your ready to go.
Go to file open, Pick what picture you have created for a spray or any picture. It will appear in the box. You can also change the size of it. Then goto decal, make decal, and ok. It will then ask you to overwrite pldecal.wad you already have. If your new wad is more than 16kb it won't work. Just say no and then change the size of your pic,(in decal converter). And thats it. Easy and a lot quicker than wally.

OK. I'll give you a few ip's now. Don't know what ping you will get though seeing as you's are way across the big drink.

First one is our server. {E.B.S}
213.208.119.13:27045 Good server with a few new good maps.Not to sure whether its a uk only server though.

Next there is axia1.5 213.235.23.214:27015
And axia 1.5 X 213.235.23.215:27015
Both servers are friendy and there is a good community of players on both servers.Main clans that play here are, ebs,lgi,hoa and fra. All spot on people. Also players not clanned play here too. Come see for yourself and you can let me know what you think.
I'll just give you a list of the other ip's I have. Some of which I haven't got round to playing on yet.......

212.42.0.183:27020
195.82.99.205:27015
194.117.138.215:27017
194.117.138.208:27015
194.117.138.233:27016

Thats just a few you can try out. Enjoy.

And here's our webby http://www.ebshq.cjb.net/
Still not finished yet.

Dunga: the guys do play over here in the UK. THey just pack a few things and make their way anywhere....

I do have to polay a few US servers to keep them happy. Tho I do still 'pwn'

We will ave game tonight (hell we play every night) so we will post the ip both here and in the chatroom, recommend you visit the chatroom as games can start anytime

Punk: cs anyone?
a: yup
b: weeeeeeee
c: go go go

etc.

Not only can you go to #xperience on any EFNet server but, you can also now go to #xperience-cs and find out where we are playing. We try to post the IP in the topic of #xperience-cs. Hang out in both channels and you will most likely know where we are playing.

Like stated previosly we usually play on the HPR server, it's ip is

66.237.58.16:27015

go to the chat room and find out if we are playing or not, most early evenings we are on, the weekends we play alot, and often all the time on the weekends.

all are welcome

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back