Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by RA|N, Aug 8, 2002.

1. RA|N

RA|N Guest

You should all try and download Opera 6.1, its probably the most configurable and fastest web browser out there, and not for anything else, its better then IE =)
    give it a try, you might like it, i do, i've used it for 2 years now
    dowload url:

its free, its fast, its good looking, its the best! =)
  2. RA|N

RA|N Guest

Give it a try now days, its much both faster and more good looking.. the best part is that all the windows are inside the program, like popups are not a problem, just close the main program when you want to get rid of em all, not that silly only 3 download at the same time thingy, and if you don't like the default skin, download another one =)
  3. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

I like Opera as well but it shows on that download page Opera 6.04 where are you getting 6.1 at?

4. mbunny

mbunny Guest

Mozilla is better... it has the features of Opera without the limitations...

Sure... browsing completely in Opera might be nice but sometimes u want a new window... Mozilla has the ability to disable popups...

Mozilla is 100% free
  5. kohoutec

kohoutec Guest

Been using it for about a year, never looked back :) mbunny, Opera can disable popups as well. I admit they've still got a way to go to make it perfect, javascript implementation is still pretty pants, but for a poor 56k user Operas extra speed makes all the difference. Moz is my second browser, but i find it to slow most of the time