Opera

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by RA|N, Aug 8, 2002.

1. RA|N

RA|N Guest

You should all try and download Opera 6.1, its probably the most configurable and fastest web browser out there, and not for anything else, its better then IE =)
    give it a try, you might like it, i do, i've used it for 2 years now
    url:
    www.opera.no
    dowload url:
    http://www.opera.com/download/

its free, its fast, its good looking, its the best! =)

2. RA|N

RA|N Guest

Give it a try now days, its much both faster and more good looking.. the best part is that all the windows are inside the program, like popups are not a problem, just close the main program when you want to get rid of em all, not that silly only 3 download at the same time thingy, and if you don't like the default skin, download another one =)

3. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

I like Opera as well but it shows on that download page Opera 6.04 where are you getting 6.1 at?

:cool:

4. mbunny

mbunny Guest

Mozilla is better... it has the features of Opera without the limitations...

Sure... browsing completely in Opera might be nice but sometimes u want a new window... Mozilla has the ability to disable popups...

Mozilla is 100% free

5. kohoutec

kohoutec Guest

Been using it for about a year, never looked back :) mbunny, Opera can disable popups as well. I admit they've still got a way to go to make it perfect, javascript implementation is still pretty pants, but for a poor 56k user Operas extra speed makes all the difference. Moz is my second browser, but i find it to slow most of the time