Opera

R

RA|N

You should all try and download Opera 6.1, its probably the most configurable and fastest web browser out there, and not for anything else, its better then IE =)
give it a try, you might like it, i do, i've used it for 2 years now
url:
www.opera.no
dowload url:
http://www.opera.com/download/

its free, its fast, its good looking, its the best! =)

Give it a try now days, its much both faster and more good looking.. the best part is that all the windows are inside the program, like popups are not a problem, just close the main program when you want to get rid of em all, not that silly only 3 download at the same time thingy, and if you don't like the default skin, download another one =)

I like Opera as well but it shows on that download page Opera 6.04 where are you getting 6.1 at?

:cool:

Mozilla is better... it has the features of Opera without the limitations...

Sure... browsing completely in Opera might be nice but sometimes u want a new window... Mozilla has the ability to disable popups...

Mozilla is 100% free

Been using it for about a year, never looked back :) mbunny, Opera can disable popups as well. I admit they've still got a way to go to make it perfect, javascript implementation is still pretty pants, but for a poor 56k user Operas extra speed makes all the difference. Moz is my second browser, but i find it to slow most of the time

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back