Oops...

M

MiseryQ

I installed XP on a smal drive a few weeks ago thinking I could always clone it to a larger drive...

Guess what?!? WPA do'nt like that one bit... I am now locked completely out of the system... Not even Safe mode works... I used Ghost7.5 and copied from partition to partition...

Is there anything I can do besides putting in the small drive or reinstalling?!? I have less than 300megs left on the small drive...

Options...

Your gonna have to re-install :( cloning the drive doesn't work sometimes. It has something to do with wpa.dbl doing a hardware check and it can see it's on a different drive..this si just speculation but it's what i've seen from my experiences so far...but I still might be wrong :p

I've reinstalled,,, Something strange though,,, I was using bootXP,,, I booted into the original install,,, and change the boot.bxp back into boot,=.ini on the cloned drive and was able to boot into it once...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back