Online purchasing

LazyJames

OSNN Addict
What is a good site to go to for buying computer parts?
I am looking for good prices but most importanty quality service.

If you are in the US, try newegg.com . I buy almost exclusively from them now and they usually have the best prices. They also have excellent customer service.

pricewatch.com if u want a whole list of different companies

thanks for the advice, i found a site of pricewatch called SavingXoom, and well they ripped me off, so stay away from them they seem to have falled off the face of the earth here recently. Thanks for the input and have you ever tried www.googlegear.com

I have tried googlegear.com before and have been pretty happy with them also. The only thing that I don't like is their shipping prices seem to be slightly high. But they are also a good place to buy from.

TwoZigzagColt45 - NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scan are the biggest cowboys out there - 8 quid for delivery and i cant tell you the amount of people who i personally know who have had trouble with these (Deleted).

Dabs.com are good IF you dont have any trouble with what you buy, otherwise be prepared for horendous waits on th ephone and - oh my god - an e-mail based returns system which takes days to get anything authorised.

The best one that i know off out there are www.komplett.co.uk. Cheap as hell too.

Scan... Pfft...

:D

Yeah I've heard about support from scan is bad
They do have some top quality gear like the award winning DVD player. I just use it for bits of stuff with it being fairly local

Forgot about dabs yeah that is a good place really cheap as well.

:p

Two of the best are mwave.com and newegg.com if you are in the US.

yup, newegg.com is one of the best. i bought my parts from them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back