OneNote Beta

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Terrahertz, May 13, 2003.

1. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

Well I just popped in OneNote to beta test from Microsoft and I find it to be pretty cool. I can rearrange my text anywhere on the screen freely and the darn thing remembers evrything you did even exactly where I left off. This will be the software for Tablet PC's. Heres a pic

2. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

actually, i think that's one of the main purposes for the OneNote program. i also have it and love it to death. i'm hoping that by "Just popping it in", that you didn't just get it now. that would be a little bit late.:D

3. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

:D Im a little slow to action sometimes. Sorry:rolleyes:

4. Un4gIvEn1

Un4gIvEn1 Moderator

I got my Beta kit for OneNote a couple weeks ago. I do not think the software is anything special. It seems kinda pointless to me. Oh well... Another "fine" M$ product.

5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

I have 2 CDs of OneNote Beta. 1 I received with my Office 11 Beta 2 and the other is just the OneNote Beta. I've haven't loaded either (although they're both the same) yet.

6. melon

melon MS-DOS 2.0 Political User

It just looks like a mainstream version of "layers" in web design. I've been doing that in Macromedia Dreamweaver 4 / MX. ;)

Melon

7. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon The One and Only

well, to me, the new office 2003 stuff looks major beefy compared to office XP.