Oddworld: Stranger help

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by CoDeNcE, May 14, 2005.

1. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

I'm kinda right at the begging where i need to collect one of every "thing" so far and theres one or them across the water... and i just cant seem to figure out how to get passed it and knock out the last one...

2. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

One of everything? What do you mean? The only place you need money is in the beginning. What do you need to collect? What is them?

3. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

It is the part where you have to hunt for your own ammo, and it says you need one of each kind to move on and theres aither 4 or 5 different ones you have to hit and then run over to collect them... its right at the first part of swimming

4. vern

Ahh, it's around there somewhere. They aren't very hard to find. You use the electrical ammo to kill them. The electrical ammo never runs out.

5. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

well i just cant get acrossed the water, that was the problem... the last animal thing is over there

6. vern

If I remember correctly, you'll have to hit a target to lower a bridge. It isn't very hard to find.

7. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

Ok now i'm kinda in a pickle here... i am facing Elboze Freely and i cannot ever hurt him... what do i do? i also went to that black market and i bought those darts, how can i use them?

8. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

Retract the not being able to beat elboze's i checked a code site and it was there... i still cant figure out how to use the weapon

9. vern

I can't even remember that specific boss now. You should check out the FAQs and forums at GameFAQs.com. They are always a great help.

10. CoDeNcE

CoDeNcE Gene Yuss?

Dont matter i beat elboze but i cant use the new weapon cause my inventory is full so then i cant select that dart... and i really want too

11. vern

You select the dart like you would a sniper. You use it in the zoom mode. You are always able to hold a certain number of each type of ammo and use each of them once you get them and have the ammo.

CoDeNcE likes this.