October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno geffy, it was originally an ad for some moisturizing lotion. she is a cutie tho... :)

Hey guys, Nice desktops, as I posted before. Just wondering, I've been on different threads at neowin, for example and I'm wondering how they got their xp machine to look like that, OSX. I am talking about this general thread. I want to make my machine look exalty like that, can anyone offer me any links?

Thanks,

lieb39

If you read the bottom of the post that you linked to he explains it all.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
If you read the bottom of the post that you linked to he explains it all.

D'OH! Sorry about that than.. what about the theme? Also, I couldn't help to notice that in other posts the connection, volume, etc. icons are different, mac based. Anyone?

-lieb39

not ticking me off... you dont seem to want to put any effort into figuring this out. all the info is there.
if you were ticking me off, you'd know :D

not ticking me off... you dont seem to want to put any effort into figuring this out. all the info is there.
if you were ticking me off, you'd know :D

Sorry...

why do want your PC to look like a Mac anyway... traitor :D

Haha :p because the mac OS is much nicer than windows. It's 'art' in a way. Not some ugly green, kids interface. Plus, its nice to think for that split second that your not running microsoft... until the BSOD comes up, and reality comes back. :rolleyes:

-lieb39

Originally posted by lieb39
Haha :p because the mac OS is much nicer than windows. It's 'art' in a way. Not some ugly green, kids interface. Plus, its nice to think for that split second that your not running microsoft... until the BSOD comes up, and reality comes back. :rolleyes:

-lieb39

Hmmm... Lots or different ways to acheive a 'different look' - Litestep, WindowBlinds, WinStep, Visual Styles etc. I dont know about the BSOD... I run WinXP and I havent had one of them since Win 98 se. :D
I am looking to get a real Mac soon ... mmmmm apple

iBook G4 14"

$1,399.00

1GHz PowerPC G4
256K L2 cache @ 1GHz
14-inch TFT Display
1024x768 resolution
256MB DDR266 SDRAM
60GB Ultra ATA drive
Combo Drive
ATI Mobility Radeon 9200
32MB DDR video memory

Discounted from $1,499 retail price

Being a student has perks... Apple

Hmmm... Lots or different ways to acheive a 'different look' - Litestep, WindowBlinds, WinStep, Visual Styles etc. I dont know about the BSOD... I run WinXP and I havent had one of them since Win 98 se. :D
I am looking to get a real Mac soon ... mmmmm apple

Being a student has perks... Apple

haha nice. Maybe we should get back on topic :p

-lieb39

my Mac (fullsize 672K):
Panther default theme
GANT & my own icons
Biotherm ad wall

imaged removed, contains nudity... do not post things like that
PseudoKiller

my puck (fullsize 611K):
VS.Net Dead VS
GANT icons
advance4_black WinAMP 2 Skin
Lamborghini Murciélago wall

jawshoouh, can you hook me with a link to that visual style on your pc's desktop?
couldn't find it from nowhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back