October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ste_w
How Do You People Change The My Pictures Icons and The My Music Icons On Start and put the GANT ones on?

I use IconPackager. I'm the author of the GANT IconPackage ;)
Download here

Oh by the way, and can a mod or someone please change the name of my account to "DrEaMs In DiGiTaL"? Thanks! :D

my 1st atempt =)

This wallpaper is not original in style.. I was trying to recreate one I'd seen a few years ago. If I have inadvertantly copied somone's artwork, my humble apologies =)

Anyway, I love the celtic cross, and thought this was kinda neat

Opinions always appreciated .. unless they're negative =P

my Mac (fullsize 1.0MB):
Swizcore's SS Studio Pro theme
GANT Icons
London's Tower Bridge @ Evening wallpaper

my puck (fullsize 1.2MB):
Swallow VS
Noir WinAMP 2 Skin
GANT Icons
Lights of Hong Kong wallpaper

Jaws... Please email me the second one you got there ok? Email is in my sig.. :)

Both awesome jawshoouh, good to see some one else using VLC too :)

Leedogg, it really depends on your preference on lite or dark. If you're in an upbeat mode use the dark one (it won't bother you :)). If you're in a dull or in a funk mode use the lite one (it'll kinda brightin you up)... reverse psychology. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back