October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know.
is it tommorow yet ? is it ready? where is it? when will it be ready? why cant i get it yet? aaaaaargh :p

ditto here. luckly (i guess) i go to work in 1.5hrs, so then i'll get home and go to sleep, then when i wake up it will be tomarrow. yay!

MATT!!!! WHERE IS IT!!!! I'm dyin over here man, come on

Brad

you guys really shouldnt make him rush it by making comments like those :p

i dont think he really is going to hurry because of us, i dont think he is listening !

meanwhile here is a theme that i just tryed, didnt really like it !

I was not really happy with my last one.. so here is a new one that I really like..

october%201%20small.jpg

october%202%20small.jpg

october%203%20small.jpg

Larger Screen 1

Larger Screen 2

Larger Screen 3

October Desktop

Here is a screenshot I took a few days ago, but I have changed my desktop around a little bit and trying some new things, so it isn't current. It was like this a few days ago though:

October Blue (PNG)

uhmm there is a special thread to post your desktop screenshot... dont make a new one

I meant to, I guess I was just in a hurry, I was viewing the thread and didn't mean to so sorry for any trouble... which i am sure wasn't that big of a deal

Here is a screenshot I took a few days ago, but I have changed my desktop around a little bit and trying some new things, so it isn't current. It was like this a few days ago though:

October Blue (High Quality PNG)

*** Link works fixed it --- Thanks TKC, forgot /screenshots/ :) ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back