October Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Benny
Done my.

Frank Zappa :p

Nice work wadada.

What camera? The one you've been takin all of your pics w/lately. No? :)

Originally posted by kitct
Frank Zappa :p
Well, it was either Zappa or Britney Spears... and everyone have Britney Spears in their sig :p

Originally posted by Benny
Well, it was either Zappa or Britney Spears... and everyone have Britney Spears in their sig :p

I like it! :)

Got a matching sig now so you don't have to stare at flames anymore!

Awww. I guess I'll have to change my avatar I made for you to blue. There goes even more time. :( I hope you enjoy all that work I did to make that avatar. lol

For november, I will be having a compatition to decide what avatar/sig combo I will use! You make a set and place them in my VS Nov Avatar/Sig contest entry thread.
I'll narrow it down to 5 and have a final decision by you, the NTFS member.

VS Avatar/sig contest entry thread

Post a avatar/sig set for me and you could be in the running for a chance to make that my November avatar/sig combo. Post here and I'll weed out the bad and keep the good.

If your the first to post, Make the subject 1 and then so on going up in numbers(Like first entry is 1, second is 2 and so on) so I can announce the next round advancers by their number.

The ones who make it will post their set in the vote thread and then members will vote for their fave.

This is being held in a seprate thread to keep the real request thread at the fair size it currently is. (Now why diden't Jewelzz think of that)

You don't have to do this if you want. This is for the ones who think they can make a good avatar.

I can make a pipe bomb from preserved corn and a teddy bear, do i get extra credit?

Originally posted by ViperSnake
For november, I will be having a compatition to decide what avatar/sig combo I will use! You make a set and place them in my VS Nov Avatar/Sig contest entry thread.
I'll narrow it down to 5 and have a final decision by you, the NTFS member.

Oooh oooh!! How fun!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back