NVRefreshTool 2.0 is out (NVIDIA+XP refresh rate problem fixer).

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Vorpal, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

It's on the front page as well :D

I deleted your redundant post in Tips & Tweaks, it only needs to be posted once :)

3. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

4. Is the windows XP refresh rate problem only relevent to Nvidia cards and drivers??

5. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Nope, read this:

http://www.xp-refresh.net/

6. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I downloaded that program..I see no deferences at all! 60 or 100 it's the same.

7. I thought it must be all cards because my new monitor keeps popping up and telling me that the refresh rate is lower than recommended. So it will be ok installing the NVRefresh Tool with my Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB DDR.

:D Smug

8. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Maybe the monitor is just trying to say:

"I can't believe that idiot spent $400 on a video card when there are no games that even utilize it."

:D

j/k

9. I think the bloke in the shop told me that already, but money wasn't an issue for me, i just wanted the best i could get from where i went!

10. dijital

dijital Guest

i think rivatuner is just as good, if not better

11. GhaLeoN

GhaLeoN Guest

do all these fixes work the same?

Im currently usinf refreshlock, and it seem to work fine.... is there one better in NVrefreshtool or whatever?

12. xinside

xinside Guest

Sounds like your loaded with money.. If so.. buy me one !! ;)

13. Well it wasn't an issue at the time, but i'm just brought a new computer and a new car so now i have no cash again!

14. xinside

xinside Guest

Well damn.. I have no money at all and I want a new bright and shiny AMD XP 2200.. the place where I shop at has them for only $152.. but I have probably about.. only 10$ of that.. I need it to run games like mafia in high detail lol

15. Oh man, sorry to sound like i'm bragging but Mafia runs like a dream, i have it on full res and full GFX settings!

16. xinside

xinside Guest

You should loan me some money for atleast a 512 mem stick ;D .. and damnit.. I put all the settings on high for mafia and it looks awesome as hell.. but I dont like playing with like 10 fps ;/ .. back in the day this computer played everything in high detail with no problems ;*(

17. That's the trouble with technology, i know my computer is tops now, but in a short ammount of time it'll be useless.

18. xinside

xinside Guest

Well, atleast my comp runs unreal 2003 good in high detial