NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome Rage! Thank you for joining

Welcome Rage, what specs are you folding with?
we'll find out soon enough when he posts units and gets an average ;) - let's hope it is a duo at least - they are pretty stellar folders - as my new notebook has proven :up:

Ever since I started using Vista I stopped participating in this. My PC is too slow and busy enough from all the indexing :)

It can't be that bad, it only indexes documents within your user profile - such as C:\Users\Generic

That is, unless you changed that to add more content :smoker:

It can't be that bad, it only indexes documents within your user profile - such as C:\Users\Generic

That is, unless you changed that to add more content :smoker:
I have it index a lot - I love to tap the winkey then begin typing a random file I just downloaded or something. It finds it pretty much instantaneously so I prefer it to index.

Actually it is not slow.. I just don't care to devote my CPU & energy to folding when its already doing something.

Congratulations to ejn74 for taking over first place on the team. I guess you'll be at a million soon too.

Great job!!

Thanks Guys!! Just doing my part for a good cause!! Its great to see we are doing good as a team as well.

I just wish I knew why it was taking so bloody long to sub units. It's almost like my old p4 northy was doing a better job than the newer dual core procs.

Ludicrous :(

Still folding though :) on 4 cores. Even though the output doesn't support the work the systems are putting in :(

p.s. welcome Rage :)

Go ahead and post a bit bout yourself, let the lads and lasses know who you are and stuff :)

Who knows.

I'm gonna try and get mine to load it on her notebooks at work and give it a twirl.

My submissions will dip a bit as the majority of my soldiers will be off for the holiday break :(

I joined the NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team a while back didn't know about this forum. I started Folding with NvNews. I will do what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back