NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
just jumped another two places, moving up i should be in the teens by the next decade.

All that Matters is that you are helping a good cause. Keep it up Lancer. EP Thanks for folding again.

Well - I can't improve my average at the moment but it's great to see that the team average is climbing still.
Well done :)

My output went down for a little bit because we some wireless issues in the office, I should pick up more here in a little bit.

I'll be taking a drop soon as I move house.... might give Brad and Sharob a chance to try for 5th slot this year :p ... Hopefully once set up at new place I might add the odd machine or two sometime....

Anyone know how an iMac 2.16GHz Intel Core Duo might fold :p ? Think I'll sign it up to my team, but it may not have as much uptime as most of my boxen....

Who thinks we can break inside the top 130 this year? Be nise to make rank 125 for 2007 :D

137 is nice, I can remember when breaking into the top 150 seemed impossible :D

Seems as if we will also move up another 10 spots at our current rate, within 1.5 months. Go team go!

Well after Steevo left, a bunch of people slowed down and output dropped to under 10k a day.

Just shows that we have a dedicated group here, at SP and at NvNews.

Thanks all.

Hoping to see what kind of f@lding the r6xx gpu will get me :D

My production dropped drasticaly from me losing some of my test servers and the demise of the QMD units.

wow i actually lost a place today.... my computers have been off for almost 5 days due to an office move and now my home computer is kaput.... hopefully things will improve soon.

Keep on plugging lancer :)

My work system will be down for a bit, upgrades to follow so it should crunch a little faster after.

good news - drop should be minimal since Lord just agreed he can drop offline at home when I move :)

My work d'top is officiall off-line as of today so I will be stuck with my 2 cores on my home d'top.

Going to install and run the clients on my new 620 after I finish imaging.

Gotta love dual-core.

If only I could coax my brother to install it on his work-station :(

He has 8 total cores :smoker:

Unfortunately, work critical, can't do it.

well went up to places, my homes computer is also off line as the mobo took a dump, and one of my work pc's is out because of the mobo and another is off, because i just reinstalled ubuntu, so i only have two machines right now.

Need to find a multi-core app that I can put on my machine, apparently the servicegui version is blocked :(

Ah, the search continues.

It says "blocked content"

:cool:

I'm going to save the app and email it to myself, still working through some quirks for dragnet on my 620.

Workk aorudn fohujnd, yes, I am drunk but ewhatvefer :D

I iwll p[ost when w/iius's sunmitted

GO TYEAM OSNN, NVNEWS, SP anfss stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back