NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
welli trying to work exclusively with the gromacs, i think they give a better score, also all my machines are on 24/7

Teh assignment server is down! Anyone else finding their machines are going idle and unable to pick up work?

/me gets worried incase Lord has done some IP filter settings on router and goes to check....

[edit] wrgh - and also the official stats server - and chances are the forums one (thinking they may all be the one) we should keep tabs and post when it comes back up - a restart of folding wil be required to pick up a new unit... [/edit]

OK OK - it is back now - but it WAS down for about five hours, honest! So probably worth me posting in case others have the thing running remotely and it is not a service and requires attention to get a WU....

That is very awesome!! Were on a good roll right now.

Sorry Tom. I'm not gonna let you pass me that easy :p

Temperatures are starting to cool down here. Only a matter of time before I can keep my main rig back on full time.

Sorry Tom. I'm not gonna let you pass me that easy :p

I'll never catch you. The cooler weather makes it a lot easier to keep the machines going 24/7.

But I see Strahd and Rytr coming up fast from behind. In about two months they'll both catch me. Of course, that's why the team is kicking butt.

I'll never catch you. The cooler weather makes it a lot easier to keep the machines going 24/7.

But I see Strahd and Rytr coming up fast from behind. In about two months they'll both catch me. Of course, that's why the team is kicking butt.

You might catch me one day.

Edit: I just reached 800 units.

Last edited:
welli trying to work exclusively with the gromacs, i think they give a better score, also all my machines are on 24/7
is that how you got your average that high? Or is it brute power? You are almost out of the green!

PS in a month if we keep this up we could make it up another four spots in the rankings!

I'm creeping up on 400k myself :D

Have to step it up so I can pass Fitz :ninja:

My output has been pretty low of late, working on adjusting that.

Well since my work system dropped 4 straight WU's, my output's in the crapper.

My home system will likely go off-line for a bit soon but not before I figure out what the deal with my work system was.

Then, I'll be back to regular production I think.

Lancer, thanks for your added production m8. Much appreciated :)

p.s. does anyone know how much these bbox wu's are worth?

My home system has been crunching one on each core for a few days now, they are taking forever.

Powermac now officially added to help out:) added a gig of ram. it needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back