NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've managed to stabilise my production now - fingers crossed...

As a team would be good if we could stabilise above 10K for daily production... I've been wondering if we could browse team lists for a team or two producing in the sub 5k/day range and approach them to see if them to see if they would like to merge.... A couple of those mergers and we could be serious contenders for the top 100! I think that might be an attractive proposition to the merging team also, surely? Anyone else in our team(s) have any contacts or candidates for such a proposal?

[EDIT] I have started the ball rollling here- hope you guys are in favour! Sazar, do you need to co-ordinate the name change if anything comes of any merging? I'm only asking you because I know you handled the recent one with NvNews....[/EDIT]

Last edited:
I hold my systems ransom till the "deleted posts thread" reopened.

Harr. :D

I hold my systems ransom till the "deleted posts thread" reopened...
He wasn't bluffing! :eek:

Our team production just slumped to around the 6k mark! And my efforts towards finding other teams that might merge have come to nothing by the way - so we could do with another recruitment drive maybe? That or resign ourselves to no further progress, because I think it is going to take production in the regions of 20k/day for us to have any hopes of getting inside the top 100 as a team.

What do others think?

Hey Kc Steevo wasn't bluffing. I'd reopen the thread. And what has happened to you?

Wow, we're down almost 2k a day :(

Booo...

Steevo, whats going on with the threads?

We have 31 active folders, which is good :)

We'll make do with whom we have I guess. Summer, here we come :smoker:

Hey Kc Steevo wasn't bluffing. I'd reopen the thread. And what has happened to you?

If there is an issue with the thread, it can and it should be resolved through the appropriate channels. This is supposed to be a TEAM effort for a good cause. It is not kosher holding things ransom and what not to make people do something.

Steevo and I are discussing through pm's what happened because, frankly, I don't go to all sections of this forums, so naturally I don't know everything of what goes on.

But fwiw, I personally don't think this is teh right way to approach a perceived problem.

Ejn, thanks for carrying the team with your increased production. :)

My farm is a folding as much as it can for as long as it can.

and your welcome.

Proper channels are a good thing.

hmm.. my machines seem to have stopped folding. I'll check on them tomorrow when I get back into work

MFG has now reached "l33t" status in regards to his work units. Hoorah MFG

Lets get them machines a folding people. We have dropped down to around 8000 for a daily average.

my machine is on just about 24/7 so... not much more i can do :)

I have 2 relatively fat (for me) units currently in the works. One today, one tomorrow. My second core is producing smaller units at the moment, to ensure I have SOME production pretty much every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back