#ntfs

Can we get him away from AOL too, I think that it is causing a large part of the problem. Also the 800x600 .. It's not natural and it's not good for you.

hmmmm kids and AOL these days. That might be a bit of a problem. Agreed the 800x600 is not natural, maybe limiting his pc time to 5 minutes will do it, just until he adjusts the resolution. That might do the trick. :)

Five is too generous. I think 2 minutes and 15 seconds, but only one minute of that period is connected to the net.

Oh.. and that's per week.

i will always use 800*600 :p , all outher reselutions are 2 f00kin small

1600x1200 here, small? no, handy? yes.

And stop spelling other with a u.

I cant stand anything sub 1152x864, even 1024x768 is too awful and thats just one step up from 800x600

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
maybe limiting his pc time to 5 minutes will do it, just until he adjusts the resolution. That might do the trick. :)

Maybe we should limit his access until he learns to spell and proper grammer :p

Well, we reckon that these things are affecting the gammar.
So if we remove the "distractions" then become more leniant on the restrictions..say 3 minutes and 1 minute 25 seconds net, then we can work on spelling and grammar.

Heh, I should talk, I spelled grammar incorrectly in my 1st post :eek:

Maybe having a spelling and grammer test as soon as he boots his pc would help. Maybe have it, so he can't do anything but the test until he finishes it would do the trick.

oopies Funky cant spell grammar either, theres not supposed to be an "e" in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back