NTFS.org Alternative

Sure this thread had a topic...................once :-(

Now looks more like a schoolkid's jotter, waiting to see the romance scribbles now, lol.
Can see it now>>> xsiv luvs Heny 4 ever!!!! I.D.S.T. H.O.L.L.A.N.D.
..........roflmao
Anyone got anything even remotely ON topic to add ???

Guess not.... hmph!
LAME Thread

Man these forums are turning more and more into irc channels daily.

Let's just have one topic, and one thread, and then everyone can add stuff about anything all at once. lol, that should clear it up.

P.S. Thought the mirror site was good :)...............b4 any half-wit comments on the lack of topic in this post, my last one had 2 links on topic so i'm claiming that one back lol. :p

The thread never had a topic, It was a violation of the forum guidelines.

So why not just have a bit of fun with it?

If you dont like the fun aspect of the site, then simply stay away from the "General" threads.

LOL....I threw in the crumbs and all the little fishes started biting... almost too predictable.

The thread never had a topic, It was a violation of the forum guidelines.

My mistake....thought it was called NTFS.org alternative.........don't know where I could've pulled that one from??? :p

As far as chillin' out goes, I am chilled (check the username if u need help with it's definition... message me :p), you need to chill by the sounds of it, after all, I ain't telling anybody to stay away from anywhere!!!.
If you look at my post (unedited!) you will notice plenty of smiley's and tongues in cheeks. After all ain't that what they're for??? to convey emotion???.
I was taking the rise, and no-one seemed to notice. Oh well... tooo cliquey I suppose. Perhaps I should have typed some illegible pap. I guess you'll have fun with this post too eh?

You seem to take it far too seriously. If I meant it it would've read a whole lot different to that and I'd probably have gotten myself banned in the process.

BTW does anyone actually know of any other sites that change NTFS.org in a fun manner? After all that's why I posted in here in the 1st place......relevance. (see Speedy, I do fun too lol)

*Dons helmet and awaits fallout*
:D

*mounts his trusty steed, grabs a sword and heads towards Erbmaster* :p

I was is a wench mood the other day. Anyway, the thread doesn't have a topic, if you read the first thread it was removed as someone was trying to promote another forum, but we then found those sites that mess up NTFS (or any other site) so I suppose it does have a topic now.
bleh :D :D

*Deftly sidesteps Speedy's mounted attack, and "swords-up" John Preston ala Equilibrium stylee* ......;)

Found another of those pages, well in fact a whole host of 'em. If anyone else wants this kinda thing there's loads of them here

Caters pages for Jar-Jar Binks, Swedish Chef, Redneck, Ali-G, Elmer Fudd, The Smurfs(?), and many others.

If this floats yer boat....enjoy :D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back