November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by standard
haha sorry about that, i couldnt direct link to the wallpapers

but you found them, right?

yeah, i did. :)

but here's mine for a while.

ne one know where to get mm icons for windows?
i had them, but lost them formating... being the idiot i am...

I dont know if this has been asked or not, but stevofc, how do you get all that info at the bottom ontop of your taskbar?

Originally posted by bman™
I dont know if this has been asked or not, but stevofc, how do you get all that info at the bottom ontop of your taskbar?

it's a samurize config i made. i will put the newest version on my forums soon.

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
StevoFC that looks awesome. Are you going to be releasing this?

i doubt it, but i'm not sure

Awesome stuff people.... It has been a very productive month.. :)

I agree, it has been. Maybe next month I'll start posting daily desktops like some people in this thread. :p

*nod* Everyone's desktop looks awesome, makes you miss the crap ones *wipes tear from eye* ... oh no ... it doesn't :p

Haven't posted one in at least 24 hours, so here we go.. :p

I agree, you can tell the difference in quality if you look at this thread just 3-4 months ago!

Definitely. It's great how everyone has been willing to share info on how they did this or that... instead of just keeping it secret to have the best looking desktop. :)

Here is my latest desktop - I am playing around with samurize as well .. I took somewhat of the idea from stevo - Hope you don't mind dude, I am creating something of my own here while I type.

The way this one works is that if I click on the speaker my music folder comes up ... I click on the drive pic a quick launch menu comes up, and if I click on the note papers my email client comes up .. it has winamp included as well as resources and memory usage .. It's a cool prog and there is a lot you can do with it , I made the background for it myself with photoshop cs 8.0 and the icons are Chromium with the recurve VS and Tribute at night wallpaper .. :D

Hope you like it - I just threw this together in about 15 minutes and am still playing around with it

[edit]Pic removed check attachment - I thought the size limit was 800x600 .. Sorry[/edit]

Looks nice. It'd be nice if you scaled down the image to 640x480 so we don't have to sidescroll. :)

Hey lechatartd, whats the font on the clock on your sam bar? thats nifty :) I want

Originally posted by Camasii
Hey lechatartd, whats the font on the clock on your sam bar? thats nifty :) I want
It's called Captian Podd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back