November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when your running samurize, the little icons that shows up in the oh god forgot whats its called,where the time is!

IS there anyway to get rid of the samurize one?

Timuwine, much improved, good job.
b-man, no clue, I never ran it. I like CoolMon.

Posted by b-man__
You know when your running samurize, the little icons that shows up in the oh god forgot whats its called,where the time is!

IS there anyway to get rid of the samurize one?

There is a forum for Samurize. You could ask there. :p

that's Dot? hmm i don't really see it, but i guess that it could be with the hair different. cool pic none the less.

Samurize looks good for wild desktops that have a lot going on, where as CoolMon is perfect for just stats, in my opinion anyways

Mafia visual style
Mafia WinAmp2 skin
various icons
Summer Altice wallpaper :)

Looking good jaws, should imagine you've satisfied many people by bringing the women back
laugh.gif

How do you make the Show Desktop shorcut again.

Whats the code, i know you save it as Show Desktop.scf

Yo here is my last update for atleast 2 months.

I love it! There could be more added but this is it pretty much!

Here is my poor contribution :rolleyes: :p

Just the standard stuff I'm afraid nice wallpaper and that bout it :D

Not as hardcore at desktops as some of you guys - but more hardcore at gamind :blink:

-=how the hell do I attach the damn thing???=-

Skazzyuk:D

where is says attach file under the reply box, type the local path of the file, or browse to its location, select it, and click okay, then finish posting.

b-man..

Code:
[Shell]
Command=2
IconFile=explorer.exe,3

[Taskbar]
Command=ToggleDesktop

jaws, yum. nice.

nice one andy!!! what's that theme called? where did you get the calendar and the music, pictures.... icons??

yo deejott, thanx mate. If u look at the pic u'll notice i have covered certain bodyparts with a little cute notepad. the theme can be found at KOL'S site.
The icons I have converted from .sit and can be found HERE .
To convert them u have to get something like ICONWORKSHOP :)
Fire up google and do a search for the calendars name(rainlendar.

yo madmatt or some other mods: if it hasnt been done yet, can u please make a pinned thread about diff. d-top stuff like calendars etc. if it's already been done i'm sorry..too lazy to check it :D

andy, glad "she's" back. looking very nice bud.
and we can work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back