November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
and uuhh Matt, ran into a little problem when I put the link to lockpc an anoying little popup menu appears: Move to and Copy to; got any ideas?

latest..humhaaaaa
]

Posted by BMWCHUBB
latest..humhaaaaahttp://members.fortunecity.com/bmwchubb/MY.NEW.SIG.jpg[img/] [/QUOTE]

[url]http://members.fortunecity.com/bmwchubb/new.shot.jpg[/url]

[edit.madmatt]fixed your tag. also, please do not post screen shots as part of your post, post the url or a thumbnail. thank you.[/edit]

hey guy you need to put the forward slash in front of the closing

being [/img]

too many desktops to comment on.. here we go..

Timuwine, I like #2 the best. And yeah, she's hot+. Great job matching the colors. Keep it up.

DeeJott, that wall is hot. Very nice.

chrisuk, one of the best active desktops I've seen so far. very nice, can't wait to see more.

andy_rose, because you are the man!

now show me more.

Posted by andy_rose
omg, i didnt know anyone was still using focus ( i made the focus2 scheme).
good one DeeJott :D :D

heh, thanks. this focus theme is cool. nice work.

a little update..i have to hurry, the place i buy beer close in 20 minutes...thats what i get for living in norway..LOL

Posted by andy_rose
a little update..i have to hurry, the place i buy beer close in 20 minutes...thats what i get for living in norway..LOL

hahaha. good reason. beer > dtop, for sure. =)

Timmy: #2 is definatly the best of the three that you posted. Nice theme there DeeJott, and good looking dtop andy.

[edit to include Speedy] that's looking pretty darn good Speedy. what are you going to use as an image map for those icons? because i think that the purple icons (and the other) take away from it. my opinion anyway.[/edit to include Speedy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back