November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, some really cool looking stuff going on here. ghad i'm bored. hmm maybe i'll try and figure out how to make a winamp skin...just maybe

XP-erience Forums > System Customisation > Themes > November Desktops

..isnt it suppose to be Customization?

cool matrix theme sn00pee. i like the little my computer icon.

and, no, someone else brought that up before too, but the answer that was given was that this is a UK site, and that is the UK spelling of it. i think that i am right in that answer. mods, anything that you would want to add, or unadd? :)

yes, it is spelled correctly for those UKers, incorrectly for us Americans.
andy_rose, good job Mr. Rose. thank you.

yeah, woo.

What do you mean spelt incorrectly of for american! Just remember you speak ENGLISH not american. God bless the queen. :)

Now now, lets not start up the whole "who spells stuff right" argument again :)

Each to their own i say

A little chage to mine, a little tribute to my faviorite song by crazy town. Take it to The Bridge

VS: Mafia :)
Winamp 2 skin: Mafia :)
wallie: Tribal Dragon by Knifeface
Icons: Some snow.e, some others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back