Noobie Skum - Counter Strike

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by TheBlueRaja, May 18, 2002.

1. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja BR to Some

Okay, heres the thing, im hearing everyone banging on about Counter Strike and how good it really is, and ive got myself a nice fast Net connection now.

But whats it like for a noobie to get into, Ive played Half-Life many times (not online though), but never COunter Strike.

Given that there are some tough unforgiving swines out there in Multiplayer Land, is it difficult to learn? And can i practice somewhere before jumping in and getting my head blown off...

What do you recommend to the Noobie CS player to get him off the ground and running?

2. loppdawg69

loppdawg69 Guest

i recommend jumping in and getting your head blown off...no one will get mad if you start to play..just go have fun..best way to learn also.

3. Syrus

Syrus OSNN Addict

well u could try using bots on a LAN game and then playin against real ppl on a internet game.
    try www.fileplanet.com
    or
    www.counter-strike.net and clicking on hosted sites down the left hand side of the page.

i used them and my game improved alot and im now 3rd in the rankings on the isle of man gaming server ip: 213.137.31.50:27018
    servers stats @ www.iomgaming.com/csstats

4. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja BR to Some

Thanks for that Syrus - I'll give that a try.

(See you in Second place)

:D

5. Syrus

Syrus OSNN Addict

What do u mean dude?

6. TheBlueRaja

TheBlueRaja BR to Some

Im saying i'll be the guy in Second....

;)

7. Syrus

Syrus OSNN Addict

lol!