ngage advice/help

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by shazzam911, Jul 16, 2004.

1. shazzam911

shazzam911 S=H=A=Z=Z=A=M

undefined some people say that the ngage is a total waste of money, my brother says dont get it at all, my friends say go for it, my mom doesnt really know what the hell im talking about, and i just dont know if i should buy it or not? im talking about the first one, and it seems really "cool" and all but pshhhhh i need to know what the bad things are and what the good things are, i'll base my decision upon that. just i-m me on AIM on bigbuttvip or post some stuff. im getting the 1st ngage that came out for 100 bucks when its usually 200, 100 because its used, but doesnt seem like anyone is buying them, please hit me up! :confused:

2. rushm001

rushm001 In the beginning...... Political User

I personally wouldn't buy one, but thats just me.

3. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

I'd stick with the gameboy SP if you NEED portable gaming ...

4. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

save your money and buy the PSP when it arrives :)

5. shazzam911

shazzam911 S=H=A=Z=Z=A=M

i dont NEED portable gaming but just like all the crap fitted into one device, and seems pretty cool, i got 100 bucks, you think a psp will be that much, nah dont think so, i have a gameboy SP its okay, just dont play much cuz i dont wanna bring the thing everywhere i go, i would get the PSP if i could get it for 100 bucks but i doubt that.

6. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

The problem with the Ngage is the bad design. Sidetalking is just plain inconvenient.
    If you're going to use the device primarily as a phone, it's not worth it for this reason.

If you need a feature-rich phone, I suggest looking at Nokia's other Series60-based phones like the Nokia 7610 (brilliant phone, ask E-Punk about it), 6600, 3650 (this is what I have currently), 3600, or 3660. They are better designed phones with an extremely powerful operating system (Symbian OS), and if you really want to use them for gaming, you can install the emulators that allow you to run Ngage/Gameboy games etc.

7. shazzam911

shazzam911 S=H=A=Z=Z=A=M

sure are alot of choices :D
    thanx alot, i'll have to look up each and everyone, hopefully they're cheap :(

8. Grandmaster

Grandmaster Electronica Addict Political User Folding Team

Ahem...:p

9. shazzam911

shazzam911 S=H=A=Z=Z=A=M

lol funny ass guy, thanks.

10. tdinc

tdinc █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User

Outstanding! :p

11. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Lmao! Hilarious! :D