New Trillian Pro User info Needed

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by sportman10, Sep 3, 2003.

1. sportman10

sportman10 Guest

1. I bought Trillian Pro I want to know dose Trillian Pro let you put in your own Email sounds for Yahoo and Hotmail when email comes in There's an event called "Mail: New Mail".. Preferences -> General -> Events -> Advanced -> Mail: New Mail -> Edit -> Sound Events -> Use local file -> specify the filename you want. When I select certain sounds? in my local file I want it to go on my Yahoo and Hotmail Email acvounts or is the event called "Mail: New Mail" for pop3 only could you tell me where I could put Sound Events on Yahoo and Hotmail 2.Everytime I logon to Trillian 1.0 msn box comes up saying You are running a version messengar that requries an immediate security update Please visit to complete the update could I get rid of this box from come up ? 3.I want to know when I logon to DSL will Trillian Pro startup automadically without clicking on manually to the program and appear on my desktop 4. I want to know dose Trillian Pro show you the time and Date and who the email is from I want to make it East coast Time on MSN YAHOO and email when email comes in which plugin could I use Thanks
  2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Go to the member control panel and grab Trillian Pro 2, has the odd bug but alot more features/