New sckt 939 Shuttle SFF

Sazar

Rest In Peace
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/21/shuttle_socket_939/

shuttlesn95g5.jpg

damn nice looking case :D

The XPC SN95G5 follows the earlier introduction of the Socket 754-based SK83G and SN85G4. Like the latter, the new model is based on an Nvidia chipset, in this case the nForce 3 Ultra, with its 2GHz HyperTransport frontside bus. It also supports AGP 8x, Serial ATA with RAID, Gigabit Ethernet, Firewire, eight USB 2.0 ports and PCI. Shuttle offers an optional add-in Wi-Fi card.

The system's host CPU provides access to 400MHz DDR SDRAM in a dual-channel configuration.

The SN95G5 features an all-new integrated cooling engine heat-pipe module, including a 92mm fan featuring linear control and advanced airflow mechanics making it one of the coolest, quietest sFF computers, Shuttle claims.

The company also reckons it's the fastest: "When matched with an AMD Athlon 64 processor [the SN95G5] is the best-performing SFF PC in the world today - hands down," boasted Shuttle's enthusiastic chairman, David Yu. And that, no doubt, includes Shuttle's own Intel offerings.

Shuttle did not disclose pricing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back