New answer to an old problem

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by thedude54, Mar 29, 2006.

1. thedude54

thedude54 OSNN One Post Wonder

If brother is anything like mine, whenever you try to snipe him out on Medal of honor, he sees himself in the sights and jumps out of the way. I finally found a way to ownz him. Got myself a gamecloak, this keeps him from seeing my side of the screen, so its like shootin fish ina barrel. LOL.
    Got it from someplace on the web, think it was gamecloak.com. Now, if I can just keep him from hiding it before we play.

:speechless:

bobsalot likes this.
  2. bobsalot

bobsalot Boooooooooooooooooooom

That is pretty cool. Websites a bit crappy but i get the idea. How can you only see one part of the screen by wearing glasses though?

3. Brad

Brad Moderator Political User Folding Team

That is actually kind of cool.

4. thedude54

Seems to work on some sort of filtering system. The glasses only block out 1/2 of the screen, but let you see you side. Witouth the glasses, both sides can be seen.

5. omg its nlm

omg its nlm lvl 17 Hax Folding Team

hmm that is very cool concept.

6. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

Is this on xbox or something? Sounds quite cool.
    Alternatively, get two tvs and two consoles... oh, don't forget about having two of the same game. :p

7. bobsalot

bobsalot Boooooooooooooooooooom

it says it works for all multiplayer games. i think the glasses filter out the light so you can only see your half and not your freinds.

8. thedude54

Mine works on every console I've tried, cube, xbox, playstation. The beauty is that you don't have to have 2 tv's 2 consoles 2 games, only requires one console, 1 game and 1 tv. Mucho cheaper than going with two of vrything

9. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

bet it makes light polarized ;)