Nero

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by dreamliner77, Apr 9, 2002.

1. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

Anyone know an easy way to get rid of the annoying two second gaps when burning a compilation using Nero?

2. AmarSingh

AmarSingh Guest

burn disk-at-once(DAO) instead of track-at-once(TAO)

3. dreamliner77

Still does it in DAO

Help said to use edit, but that doesn't work

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Open nero, close the wizard. Go to file, new, click audio cd. Tick off calculate audio filters on the fly. Check other settings and add anything you'd like in there, then click new. Select the song you want and add it. Right click it, then click properties, then change delay to whatever you want. Do that for each song. You can have it delay for "x" amount of frames instead of seconds if you want. I'm sure there's an easier way, but that's the only way I know. Also go under filters, and adjust all of that. You can test it before you burn so it sounds perfect.

5. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

before you burn the audio cd..just select all the tracks...then right click...choose properties and set the pause to 0 it will effect all selected tracks...but when you goto burn it will warn you that it has to change track 1 to a 2 second delay because that is required...but there ya go :)

6. dreamliner77

Q-
    Once again, You are the man

7. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

aww dats right who da man now! =oP no prob, I've been using nero since I had a 2x creative burner back in the day lol