Nero Recode...more encoders?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by SuperModelRobot, Jan 24, 2006.

1. SuperModelRobot

SuperModelRobot OSNN Addict

i was windering if anyone uses this program to shrink movies into smaller movies. I use autoGK, but i like the way nero finds the main movie without going through all the files. Anyways, i dont like the mp4 encoder since i just dont like it, i was wondering if there was maybe a divx or xvid encoder for the program.

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

Use Nero mp4 AAC (aka h264) it creates the smallest files with awesome image quality.

3. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

I tried recode a couple of times, but always ended up going back to dvd shrink .. That progam with a good region hack will "back up" any movie. .

4. SuperModelRobot

how do i use that? Where can i get it?

5. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

It comes with recode :)

Any compression application will be able to use it - you dont need to use recode if you dont like the UI.

6. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

I'm having a dense moment. I can't get recode to go into Expert mode. What am I missing?

7. SuperModelRobot

yea i like the UI a lot, since it tells you which is the main movie...what are some like recode that do divx or xvid..?

8. duysibo

duysibo OSNN Junior Addict

Actually how do u use it anyways coz I got this encoder but dunno how it works