Nero 6 InCD

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Dogfighter, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Dogfighter

Dogfighter Gamer

I just downloaded Nero 6 Demo To try InCD because I couldn’t find InCD in Nero 5.5 and Thought it must be in the new version. I cant find it everywhere, I been on the Nero web site but the info I could find was how to stop it running in sys tray. How do I lunch this program in the first place? I feel pretty dumb having to ask but I just can’t find it. HELP!!!

:mad:

2. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Isnt' Nero InCD a plugin?

3. Static 99

Static 99 Guest

4. Dogfighter

Dogfighter Gamer

Thanks I didn’t realize it was a separate download. I have had a look but am I right in thinking that it only works with the full version of Nero 6 and not with Nero 5.5 ?

5. Static 99

Static 99 Guest

I think it also works with 5.5......but I'm not 100% sure.

6. damnyank

damnyank I WILL NOT FORGET 911

To the best of my knowledge InCd is a packet writting program that operates with all the versions of Nero I have ever had - even pre 5.5!

Heres the manual on the program, it will tell you all you want to know!

For what it is worth - I never liked the program and have not installed it sine pre NERO 5.5. I just had too much trouble with it somehow losing data!

7. lechtard

lechtard Guest

All packet writing progs sux ,, I have never had one work or me. It would come with issues where they either would not write anything to the cd when it says it is, or it would change the file names when you add to a cd you started .. So I just stay away from them ..