need Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Murlo26, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Murlo26

Murlo26 OSNN Addict

I already posted this in graphics cards, but no one replied, and there are more people here so please read on and help....

I have never been on this forum, i just registered because i thought someone could tell me if my system can run Halo PC.

I have a HP laptop, it is pretty new, only a year old, its model number is ze5385us.
    It has a 60GB hd, 512 mb ram, it has a pentium 4, just before hyperthreading and its 2.66 GHz, and i believe that it has a Radeon IGP 345M graphics card.

I could not find anything on radeon's website saying if this would work with Halo PC, but i think it will, not sure. For halo it says that you need 933 MHz Pc processor speed(which i have), 128MB ram(which i have), and this for video 32MB 3D T&L capable DirectX 9.0-compatible video cardwS('1','3')[​IMG]

Will i be able to run halo smoothly? Please help?

2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

see my post to your other thread and stop cross posting sheesh

:mad: :dead:

3. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

WTF. This is stupid. Go back to your original post and see my answer. LordOfLA is right. STOP CROSS POSTING.

4. jimi_81

jimi_81 Moderator Political User

eaaaaaasy.
    relax dude. the guy has like 3 posts, dont scare him off!

5. RickyC

RickyC OSNN Addict

EXACTLY!

What's with all the attitude around here lately with some people and cross posting???

Give the guy a break, it's not as if it's going ruin your lives or anything! Or maybe it will?

The time you spent being smart arses, you could of just answered the question and tried being nice instead of having some superiority complex.

Get a life and lighten up!

:devious:

</rant>

6. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

Ummm, if you checked out his other post. People had already answered his question before he even posted here. So the attitude might be because of that. It's kinda like those common posts. Intel is better, AMD is better... I'm building a new PC what should I get? When there's another post about 3 spots down that is the exact same. It's tough to avoid it happening, but it's annoying to say the least.

7. jimi_81

jimi_81 Moderator Political User

yea i guess i see what all the fuss was about.
    kiss and make up, and quit knockin heads

just reboot your computers and pretend like it never happened.

8. RickyC

RickyC OSNN Addict

There is a thing in this world called manners.
    If somebody posted the same reply to one of your posts, wouldn't you be a bit pissed off?

9. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

Not really, I'd just let it slide and wait for someone to make a useful post since every forum has it's smartasses.

10. RickyC

RickyC OSNN Addict

I think I'll take jimi_81's advice, it's unusual for me to get worked up like this, must be the wind outside or something.

11. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

I view this community as upstanding and far above other forums when it comes to maturity and a welcoming enviroment. But this is not behavior of the osnn I know. Even if someone pisses you off doesnt mean you need to tell them so. Lets keep it decent and try to play nice. I have noticed that everyone around here has been getting snippy and short tempered lately. Could be the time of the year allignment of the planents who knows.... anyway... just thought I was try to point that out. I would hate to see this great community slip down the gutters of the internet and be like the rest.

12. lancer

lancer There is no answer! Political User Folding Team

I agree with Aprox, some people really have gotten a little nasty lately, including me i hate to say.

If you see a dup post and it pisses you off, just don't respond. But if you do respond then your post counter goes up, so thats the trade, off and then one day after you've replied to the same question a zillion-mega-marilion times (sorry daughter watches Dr Seus a lot), you'll be a bastion of these forums. ok i'm prattling so i'll shut up.

13. tommy

tommy OSNN Member

:)

Attached Files:

14. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Yes. Lets all think of puppies and nice things like that.

And as far as your post, just try it and if it doesnt work then take it back and say that it.....doesnt work.

15. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

PUUUUUPIES!!!!!!! *eats like chips*

there smile damnit!

16. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

Who was it that used to post pictures of kittens as soon as things got hot? Netryder?