Need For Speed: Most Wanted

I drive in automatic also. It works better for me. Unfortunately, career mode and challenge mode are separate. I think the game does throw more things at you when you are ahead, which kind of sucks, espicially when the AI cars only get into trouble when they are behind you.

emeritus, have you tried a steering wheel? Saz is looking at the Logitech MOMO Wheel and I might consider it as well.

My experience with wheels is they tend to be twitchy, and feedback from is not very good, of course the last wheel I used was from Gravis. I have looked at a couple of wheels from logitech, they feel good, but I have not actually used them. As far as I am concerned, you can't go wrong with Logitech!

madmatt said:
emeritus, have you tried a steering wheel? Saz is looking at the Logitech MOMO Wheel and I might consider it as well.

I have. I used a Logitech ( I think it was a MOMO ) wheel that came with Gran Turisomo 3 and the steering as excellent, especially in way of force feedback. The pedals, however, I have to say are a little weak. Maybe it's because I'm used to driving a tank, though :laugh:

I think if you get it, you'd enjoy it.

I'll have to take that into consideration... possibly when I order my new case and such. Thanks guys.

Well, I finished the game again, but I did not get the Bimmer...wierd!

I thought by beating Razor you got your car back automatically?

I did the first 3 times I played, but the 4th time I didn't. I jumped the bridge in the Porsche GT.

Anyone know if the game has alternate endings based on your career completion % when you beat Razor?

It ends the same way each time. That would have been interesting though.

my mate got it for me for xmas and i havent played it once yet.

Most defiantly. I haven't played in over a week. Backed up with work stuff.

I am upto no.6 but since my thumb is sort of better now, I have been playing CS:s instead.

I also have a Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2, the wireless works AWESOME and works for days. With pinpoint precision (forget the 360 controller, stick with the design you all know and love) and long life, it's the best controller money can buy, other than that the Black Edition includes a few extras, like an extra car I believe, this game is old tho now so do yourself a favor, go out and buy Battle For Middle-earth 2, now that game is epic.

awesome-o, hehe. I know you just came to OSNN but we're way passed that. This thread just turned into our NFSMW discussion thread.

Welcome to OSNN.

I have a Micorsoft SideWinder Game Pad (this thing has to be a first edition! it is old) and even with the horrible lack of sensitivity and missing controls (I needed more buttons than the 6 on the sideWinder) I still had a lot of fun with this game.

I'm still a massive Gran Turismo fan and there is a lot of physics problems with NFSMW but it really was a lot of fun to play.

Gran Turismo is definately a different game...I love them both...that reminds me, i haven't Gran Turismo 4 yet...oops!

Gran Turismo is probably as real as it gets. I recently bought the first and the second one, along with a PSone with a little Sony Screen. :D I know, a little late for it now haha. I love how you can really tweak out cars. No body damage at all sucks, though.

I meant to say, 'I haven't finished GT4 yet'. My head is going to fast for my fingers. Some damage would be ok, but face it, if you crashed with damaged you would be out of the race.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back