Need For Speed: Most Wanted

This version of Need for speed only keeps track of you getting busted if you save. If you restart, its like it nevr happened, even though you can a differenbt part of the day, causing the sun in your eyes effect, if it hadn't happened when you first tried the race.

What if you are racing someone and you lose? Do you lose the $2000 if you choose restart?

If you are talking about online or via LAN, I haven't done that. If you are talking about normal game play, I haven't lost any money restarting. I do usually reload when I get busted though.

Good tip.

Right now I'm ranked #14. I am going to sell my Lexus, buy the Audi TT and upgrade it. I have about 47K in cash before the sale of the Lexus.

I have read, that using the Cobalt SS, is a great vehicle to use. If you have the cash try it out.

You should be able to customize your license plate.

What car did you use in the beginning, and then what did you move up to?

How far along are you in your career? Have you added any upgrades?

Supra is very nice. Just make sure you have the $$$ for Tires, NOS and a better turbo.

I just started playing yesterday. The cutscenes are pretty cool, and I love what happens when you first spot a cop car (the zoom effect). I've got the graphics turned all the way up, and the cars and environments look really nice with the 6800 GT.
Gameplay, as with all the other NFS games, is of course lots of fun too. :)

Just started, so I'm still driving the Lexus.

Yeah, it's a good car. Haven't had a problem with it, so far at least.

I haven't played since last Sunday. What a busy week. Hopefully later.

Here is a saved file at 40% if any wants to cheat :)

Attachments

• Dare.rar
    10 KB · Views: 77
Now what fun would that be?

I haven't played since before christmas

Been out with the buds and doing a bunch of crap

I gotta reinstall it now cause I installed my new HD. Luckly I moved my saved game over to my other drive.

I have just installed the Demo of this yesterday and ordered the real thing from Play.com this morning. Runs really smooth on my GeForce4 MX :eek: surprisingly enough, only has 64MB shared RAM too :D

Obviously the graphics aren't as smooth as they could be, but its still enjoyable :D

Bman™ said:
What's wrong with the Lexus lol, I love that car.

A bit difficult to control with rear-wheel drive. But buy performance upgrades and the car is damn fast. :)

Ok, I know I'm nuts, but I am playing it through for a third time, and I just had the weirdest thing happen. I am finishing all the challenges to race the 4th blacklist guy, and it says he is already defeated. Now the game will not go any further...weird or what?

I guess you have to start for the fourth time. I can't even get through the 25th challenge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back