Need Diamond Fireport 40 XP Driver

D

digitald2

I finally updated my old system to Win XP Pro and it has a SCSI
CD-R in it. The SCSI card is the Diamond Fireport 40 and come to find out that on Microsoft's site, they have removed the support for it in XP. I have tried everything from downloading the drivers from Diamond, which are extremely old (1998) and trying to use the drivers that were in WIN2K. When trying to install it, it says that something is wrong with the INF file, that it is missing an neccessary entry. I've looked everywhere on the net and can't seem to get any of the other alternative method to work. Does anyone know anything on how to fix this problem? Or have the proper drivers? Thanks in advance.

- d i g i t a l d 2

Look for a Symbios Logic driver, not the Fireport. It's a relatively generic SCSI chip that's used in quite a few different cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back